- Jet Support Services Inc. Founded in 1989, Jet Support Services, Inc. (JSSI®) is the world's largest independent provider of hourly cost maintenance programs for aircraft engines and airframes. JSSI provides its clients with comprehensive, flexible and affordable financial tools for managing the often unpredictable costs of operating and maintaining nearly all types of turbine-powered aircraft, including jets, turbo-props and helicopters. JSSI serves clients around the world by managing maintenance services through its international network of technical advisors.
- Sunbelt Diversified Enterprises Sunbelt Diversified Enterprises, LLC (Sunbelt) is a private equity holding company focused on acquiring stable, established businesses in the lower middle market. Based in Miami, Florida, Sunbelt seeks to acquire companies in the 13 southeastern states of Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Florida, Alabama, Mississippi, Louisiana, Texas, Oklahoma, Arkansas, Tennessee and Kentucky.
- Ripley’s Believe It or Not! Times Square Ripley’s Believe It or Not! Times Square is a premiere New York City visitor attraction in the heart of Manhattan on 42nd Street. The attraction is home to over 500 fun, outrageous and amazing exhibits including the world's tallest man, a six-legged cow and real shrunken heads! Ripley's Times Square is a great place to visit for a day out of the ordinary.
- Ripley’s Believe It or Not! London Ripley’s Believe It or Not! London is a premiere attraction in the heart of London, located at No. 1 Piccadilly Circus. Ripley’s London is home to over 700 peculiar and amazing exhibits across 6 floors including the world's tallest man, an animated T-Rex, Ripley's Mirror Maze and London's largest laser race. Ripley's London is a great place to visit for a day out of the ordinary.
- Brazil Tower Company, LP Brazil Tower Company (“BTC”) constructs, develops and owns wireless and broadcast communications towers in Brazil. BTC’s primary business is the leasing of space on multi-tenant communications towers to wireless service providers, wireless landline operators and cable and broadcast television operators. BTC launched its business operations in Brazil via its subsidiary, Brazil Tower, Cessão de Infra-Estruturas Limitada, in August 2011 and has 135 sites completed in the Northeast and another 180 under construction or development throughout the region as of August 1, 2014.
- Heartland Food Corp. In 2003, the partners of 1848 Capital Partners LLC led an investor group, through its investment vehicle Heartland Food Corp., that acquired one hundred twenty-seven (127) Burger King restaurants out of the bankrupt estate of AmeriKing, Inc. Heartland Food Corp. subsequently turned the company around with a new management team and many “add-on” acquisitions, growing the company to 248 stores and the second largest franchisee in the Burger King system. The company was sold in December 2006 to GSO Capital Partners, now an affiliate of the Blackstone Group.